Anybody knows how this plastic part might be called?

  1. jcsd
  2. take a look at

    Search for "multiline plastic clamps"
  3. close, but you gave me a direction..

    Thanks a lot!

    if anybody else knows of another place to find this kind of part,
    I'll be happy to know..
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?