Anyone has the movie "Murder on the Orient Express" (1974)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wrichik Basu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movie
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
2,188
Reaction score
2,694
I watched this movie maybe four or five years back in school. I wanted to watch it again, but cannot find it anywhere. YouTube seems to have only the trailer. A Google search brings up some useless sites, and Chrome blocks most of them saying they are insecure.

Does anyone have a copy of the movie?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, I've tried subtitled movie in spanish. It asks me for my credit card, though it says it's free. Haven't got a copy
 
Wrichik Basu said:
Does anyone have a copy of the movie?
Even though it's old, I'm pretty sure it is still covered by copyright. Do you have Netflix or other Internet movie services available?
 
I remember seeing "Murder on the Orient Express" 1974 on Turner Classic Movies channel (TCM) available on most 'extended' basic cable subscription packages in the States. The cast and direction by Sydney Lumet are stunning. If memory serves and Turner owns the movie, they should offer a DVD version.
 
My local library has it. They're closed because of COVID-19 but I can stream it from the library for free. If you bring popcorn I'll let you watch it through my front window. :-)

Netflix has it, apparently only in physical form. So you if you have Netflix and don't mind getting a DVD in the mail that would work. I'm sure you could buy a DVD from a retailer, probably from amazon.

Free on the internet elsewhere? Maybe not...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
We don't condone violating US or International copyright law here so someone sending you copy would be out of the question.

There are places online where you can purchase or rent the movie for very reasonable price:
- Amazon
- Netflix
- Youtube

or any of the ones listed in the article below:

https://www.smartprix.com/bytes/top-5-netflix-alternative-in-india/

Having said that, we will now close this thread.