1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

At Cal State San Luis Obisbo, what are some impacted majors?

1. Apr 13, 2010 #1
    Are any of the impacted majors there science or engineering related majors?
    Is it a hard school to get into?
    And does this school only have science and engineering majors (Is it a science/math type school) ?

What kind of GPA is required to get into this school?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 14, 2010 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Google "SLO impacted majors". After 0.25 seconds you get the following "All majors at San Luis Obispo and most majors at San Diego are impacted".

Again, two clicks from the Cal Poly home page gets one to the http://www.ess.calpoly.edu/_admiss/undergrad/prospective_majorsoffered.html".

With all due respect, I think you've wasted enough of this forum's time. You are not ready for college - any college. In college you need to be able to look something up on your own, and not ask someone else to do your work for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  4. Apr 16, 2010 #3
    Hi, what might you suggest as a solution?
    No, don't say that, do you think, possibly, never posting at any time about any topic, under any condition and leaving the forum is reasonable? wow, if so, then message me, or email me and I will give you my password so you can delete the account.

As for the second part of the response you made:
    Agreed. 2 year college is for students who aren't ready for a real college or university yet. I.e. - students who have things to learn before they are ready for more of a real college.
    (Agreed and took note of googling. TRYING to follow what you say.)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook