Atlantis drone here reporting for duty Nexus 082

• Thread starter AT-LAN-T-IS
  • Start date
In summary, the Atlantis drone, known as Nexus 082, is ready to fulfill its duties. As a highly advanced and efficient drone, it is equipped with the latest technology and programming to carry out various tasks and missions. With its precise navigation and powerful abilities, Nexus 082 is a valuable asset for any operation. Its presence signifies a strong and reliable presence, ready to serve and support as needed.
AT-LAN-T-IS
How did you find PF?
Google
I’m a sci-if hobbyist, if I was more successful I could consider myself a nerd. I know, I know, you can’t be throwing out the N word like that around here... But anyways, I have few questions, I have an idea of transmitting electricity wirelessly through space. It starts off as the electrical braids ending in hydrolic negative pressure bulbs, while they themselves are stored in another negative pressure bulb with a rubber plunger at the center surrounded by these pressure bulbs. The plunger is oscillated to attempt to drag out the ions in static flow. I haven’t patented it, you can go ahead and use the idea, I feel that the free exchange of knowledge and factual information is more important than money.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Wow
Likes BvU
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums. :smile:
AT-LAN-T-IS said:
I have few questions, I have an idea of transmitting electricity wirelessly through space.
I'm not able to decipher the system you want to ask about from your post above, and the New Member Introduction forum is not the right place to discuss it anyway.

I'd suggest starting a new thread in the Electrical Engineering (EE) forum or the Classical Physics forum, with a much better explanation of your idea/question. There are a number of ways of transmitting power wirelessly over short distances, but it sounds like you want to mix in some other mechanisms to increase the coupling somehow.

Better diagrams and a mathematical development would be a help when you repost. Show us what in the math makes your system work better than traditional antennas and coils. To post math here, please check out the LaTeX Guide link below the Edit window -- it's pretty easy to learn the basics, and makes it much easier for us to read the math behind your questions. Thanks.

Also, be sure to check out the SciFi forum in the "Lounge" section of the PF. You should find some good threads there of interest to you. :smile:

Thread is closed for now.

Likes sysprog
Back