Backstreet Boys Songs: Suggestions for Similar Pops

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drimar
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 8K views
Drimar
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I like songs like:

Here with me Michelle Branch
What makes you different Backstreet Boys[/size]

if you have listened to pops with such similar melodies by other artists, please suggest me song names, CD names, artists. I want to buy some..
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not into pop, almost no body here is, you may like:
Panic! At the Disco
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
Weezer
Audioslave
Coldplay
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Aerosmith
Van Halen
REO Speedwagon!
Bachman-Turner Overdrive

and Slightly Stoopid :biggrin: I hate that commercial
 
Last edited:
Oh, you specifically wanted pop. Watch the Hilary Duff and Aly and Aj commercials on the Disney Channel. :biggrin:
 
pop is a really general genre and I'd have to say that Coldplay and Fall Out Boy fall under pop.
 
Drimar said:
Here with me Michelle Branch
What makes you different Backstreet Boys[/size]

Buy these:

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust
Radiohead - OK Computer
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
The Clash - London Calling

Listen to each multiple times. If you don't start liking them, then you can safely listen to the popular boy bands and pop divas without fear of missing much.
 
The song that is currently repeating itself, non stop in my head is - "From paris to berlin" by infernal. Will somebody please get it out :mad:

~H
 
Well, just go from London to New York on the Concorde.