Become a Cosmologist: Steps to Achieving Your Dream Career

  • Topic: Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter JA123
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
JA123
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hi. I have always nurtured an ambition to pursue a career as a cosmologist, and I've never truly understood how to get there. I've spoken with a career guidance person to no avail, and after a brief foray into aerospace engineering, I have earned a BS in physics and Chemistry from Caltech. From here, how do I become a cosmologist?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
A bit over a year ago, you wrote,

JA123 said:
I am currently 16 years old, and have just graduated high school, and am about to move onto uni.

How did you finish a BS in physics and chemistry from Caltech in one year?
 
jtbell said:
A bit over a year ago, you wrote,
How did you finish a BS in physics and chemistry from Caltech in one year?
At that point, finishing high school was a mere formality. I'd started at college (uni, I still retain many of my Australian idioms).