brewnog Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,751 Reaction score 8 Thread starter May 12, 2006 #1 About bloody time! http://sport.guardian.co.uk/boxing/story/0,,1773594,00.html
Curious3141 Homework Helper Messages 2,864 Reaction score 89 May 12, 2006 #2 Arrghhh, if you want to show off in your car take it to the track!
siddharth Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 1,145 Reaction score 0 May 12, 2006 #3 This reminds me of when the Nobel Prize-winning physicist John Schrieffer (of the BCS theory) was jailed under similar circumstances. Arrghhh, if you want to show off in your car take it to the track! I agree.
This reminds me of when the Nobel Prize-winning physicist John Schrieffer (of the BCS theory) was jailed under similar circumstances. Arrghhh, if you want to show off in your car take it to the track! I agree.
J77 Messages 1,092 Reaction score 1 May 12, 2006 #4 He's looking well chubby in that photo - though I wouldn't say as much to his face
FredGarvin Science Advisor Messages 5,097 Reaction score 11 May 12, 2006 #5 Holy moley has that guy changed. I remember watching him fight. He was OK, but he was way more hype than substance. People with money piss me off.
Holy moley has that guy changed. I remember watching him fight. He was OK, but he was way more hype than substance. People with money piss me off.