Buford, Wyoming up for auction: gas station, house and buildings

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtbell
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Why even call it a town when it's that small? If I ever get to go on a cross country trip, I'd want to stop by there if I could. He seems like a nice guy. And only 3.19 for gas. Can't beat that.
They shouldn't sell it, they should just give it to the one guy who lives there. Unless he's the one who's selling it.
 
Sold! The winning bid was $900,000 according to ABC News.

I wonder how much it costs to ship a bridge from New York to Wyoming?
 
One guy was considering bidding on the town, though he and his wife would immediately double the population.
 
jtbell said:
Sold! The winning bid was $900,000 according to ABC News.

I wonder how much it costs to ship a bridge from New York to Wyoming?
Don't worry about the expense, I'll pay it :smile: I recently sent £25 to the widow of a former-African president via western union so that she can use it to unlock the $7,455,000 held in a secure Swiss bank account. She should be wiring me a third of that any day now!
 
For that kind of money, you could buy London Bridge and ship it over here. No wait, someone already did it...

London_Bridge%2C_Lake_Havasu%2C_Arizona%2C_2003.jpg
 
jtbell said:
For that kind of money, you could buy London Bridge and ship it over here. No wait, someone already did it...
I know this is kind of off-topic (but if you're not British you might not know) but this, contrary to some people's claims, is not London Bridge

j0cxl5.jpg


It's Tower Bridge. Rant over :smile: