Can a Teen from Bosnia Master Physics Through Online Forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amar
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 520 views
Amar
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hello ! :)

My name is Amar, and I am 15 years old. I'm currently in high school and I am really interested in learning and understanding physics. Generally, in my country (Bosnia and Herzegovina) nobody really likes physics (neither did I) but I think that it is essential for my education and that is the main reason I created an account here. I often find myself not understanding certain problems and how to solve them and I don't have anybody to help, so that's what I'm looking to find on these forums. Also, I look forward to meeting new people since that is the purpose of forums in general if I'm not mistaken :)

So I hope I'll fit right in and learn a LOT ! :D
 
Physics news on Phys.org