Can an Old Programmer Relearn Physics through Online Lectures?

• Thread starter Bendup
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible for an old programmer to relearn physics through online lectures. With the advancements in technology and the vast amount of resources available online, it is now easier than ever for individuals to gain knowledge in various subjects, including physics. Online lectures provide a convenient and flexible way for individuals to learn at their own pace and from the comfort of their own home. Additionally, many online courses offer interactive elements, such as practice problems and discussion forums, which can aid in the learning process. Therefore, an old programmer can definitely benefit from online lectures and successfully relearn physics.
Bendup
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hi there. I have been studying the video lecture of Professor Leonard Susskind of his amazing series called the theoretical minimum on Youtube. I have made my way through classical mechanics, basic quantum mechanics, special relativity and classical field theory. I am currently trying to climb the mountain called general relativity.

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: