Can Federer Triumph Over Nadal at the French Open?

  • Thread starter Thread starter neutrino
  • Start date Start date

Who Will Win the Men's French Open Title 2007

  • Federer

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Nadal

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Someone else

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 3K views
neutrino
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
2
With the recent victory against Nadal on clay, do you think Federer has a chance of conquering his only unconquered Grand-Slam?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I hope so, Federer is the coolest.

Unfortunately I didn't get to watch him thrash Nadal, but I heard it was great.
 
Wow, how did you post so soon?

(I suspect the thread is posted even before I submit the poll)
 
I haven't watched tennis in two or three years, is Federer still dominating?
 
Federer. He beat Nadal in Hamburg last week, so he is the man.

marlon
 
Nadal, or maybe someone else. I don't think Federer is in the best of form over the last few tournaments.
 
Here's our first "Giant-Killer" of the tourney: Igor Andreev. Roddick is out.
 
Playing in the French Open is sort of like biking in the Tour de France...even if you win, you're still in France.
 
SpaceTiger said:
Playing in the French Open is sort of like biking in the Tour de France...even if you win, you're still in France.

:smile:

I think federer will win.
 
mattmns said:
Looks like it will be Federer vs Nadal.
The biggest surprise of the season. :rolleyes:

Federer looked iffy in the initial stages of the match, though.
 
FEDERER must win! I'd hate it if Nadal wins, it will ruin my day. Come on Federer!
 
Sorry, guys.

I have a feeling that Federer will the Golden Slam next year. :D
 
God Nadal sucks. What a crap game for the French Open. Why did I bother watching it?