Can I Increase the Amp Output of My Micro Hydro Turbine?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricky
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 639 views
Ricky
Micro hydro turbine, outputs 80v dc 220 mah, I need more amps. My name is Ricky from Cancun, and I want to help people go green and save on electric bills, I'm getting into electrimonics and physics, glad to found this forum.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ricky said:
Micro hydro turbine, outputs 80v dc 220 mah, I need more amps. My name is Ricky from Cancun, and I want to help people go green and save on electric bills, I'm getting into electrimonics and physics, glad to found this forum.
Welcome to the PF, Ricky. If you want help with your generator, post in the Electrical Engineering forum, and we should be able to help you out. Be sure to post links to the equipment you are using, and if you can show pictures of how you are using it/them, that would help as well. :smile:
 
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, Ricky. If you want help with your generator, post in the Electrical Engineering forum, and we should be able to help you out. Be sure to post links to the equipment you are using, and if you can show pictures of how you are using it/them, that would help as well. :smile:
Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it,