Can Mathematics Explain the Mysteries of the Universe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atlas3
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 618 views
Atlas3
Gold Member
Messages
69
Reaction score
3
Hello!
My name is Michael. I am interested in cosmology, mathematics, number theory, Minkowski spacetime, a vacuum, Geometry of that Minkowski spacetime, and a few other subjects. I do not disagree with classical physics. I believe it is nearly exhaustively proven and believe in that. I'm a curious fellow when it comes to geometry.

Please question my inquiry as I do not know all of the evidence. I can't.

I have been delving into the forum and I need to introduce myself
I believe mathematics can be seen in nature.

Hello and generous thanks to the force of moderation.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF!
Thank you! I feel welcome. Friendly place. I've received a lot of help recently from the forum. If I get brownie points, as a machinist I made a hatch pin for the HST hatch for use on the repair mission. It was excellent. Got a mission pin or a patch I can't remember which. Used to make reaction wheels too.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt