Can Polarised Light Enhance Black and White Photography?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phil the tinkerer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Polarisation
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 424 views
Phil the tinkerer
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
How did you find PF?
duckduckgo
I am a 60 year old tinkerer who enjoyed science at school and studied architecture. Now I make things and enjoy having ideas and experimenting with them. I came here to ask a question about optics, polarisation and old school black and white film stuff
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Phil the tinkerer said:
How did you find PF?: duckduckgo

I am a 60 year old tinkerer who enjoyed science at school and studied architecture. Now I make things and enjoy having ideas and experimenting with them. I came here to ask a question about optics, polarisation and old school black and white film stuff
Welcome to PF, Phil; it's good to have you here. :smile:

And I see that @DrClaude has already given you a good reply to the optics question that you posted in your new thread. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Phil the tinkerer