Challenges and Triumphs of Adult Students in STEM Fields

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mary Jane
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 557 views
Mary Jane
Thanks a lot in advance for accepting me in this forum... I am looking forward to help and find some help in here including find some friends too.

I am a caregiver and studying online.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
greetings Mary
welcome to the forums :)
what interests in physics do you have ?

cheers
Dave
 
davenn said:
greetings Mary
welcome to the forums :)
what interests in physics do you have ?

cheers
Dave
Thanks for the welcome Dave. I appreciate that...
Everything is pretty interesting but it is so difficult. Maybe I am just rusty. I am taking the prerequisite to go to college.
 
Mary Jane said:
Everything is pretty interesting but it is so difficult. Maybe I am just rusty. I am taking the prerequisite to go to college.

ahhh an adult student yeah that can be a bit of a trial LOL

I went to university at 30 yrs old to study for a BSc in geology. Surrounded by all these youngin's who were all so switched on to maths
but generally I got the better of them in a lot of the practical stuff, as I had been doing that for many years

Best of luck to you, work hard, do well :smile:

Dave