Childhood cartoon favorites from the early 1990s

  • Thread starter Thread starter rootX
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
19 replies · 4K views
rootX
Messages
481
Reaction score
4
Here are some of mine:

Duck Tales
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU5KPQRzIu4

TaleSpin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_cMaGt52QE

Rugrats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha-UIbC-rE0&feature=related

Winnie the pooh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg&feature=related

Tin tin

I kind of don't remember all but more I work more I find that I used to watch in early 1990s. I still need to work through shows on discovery channel I used to watch. I don't know if I used to love commercials .. but I also need to work on my favorite commercials from that age.

Currently, I am recatching on TaleSpin. :!)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I was already in my 30s when I first saw this, but it brought out the child in me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBuFZ-jxC8s
 
I just love singing the theme song. :-p
 
These were three of my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBjWCT4NPHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlVqfC8-UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds7NBsHxBZE
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKiq5EwkzDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxTOze30SCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxzO07adAt0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t24JtFFm5Q4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El7TBZWZbNY

I would add reboot, but I'm pleased to see someone else got that one.
 
The first cartoon I ever saw was Mickey Mouse and it was at a a movie. TV was just getting started. The cartoon below is much more recent.:devil:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pirates of Dark Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNjsRgjTZ0M

Starship Troopers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDqU55EkAdQ

TMNT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn5iCn_T68c
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65t-OzhlmvE
 
Underdog



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcjOi_3H7gw
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another one. I know this show was before my time, but it was available on the classic channel and I used to laugh soooo hard when I watched it. I think I was around 7 or 8 years old. I loved this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nja74bq07Hc
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxiv3CBMS4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIpRaPdDnHA
 
Gummy Bears can die in a fire, if I ever hear that theme song again I'm going to start stomping kittens! /rage

Big ups to Count Duckula, MASK, Silverhawks, Bananaman (when Eric eats a banana ...), Super Ted!, Looney Tunes, Hannah Barbara in general.

Any Aussies remember when Sophie Lee hosted Looney Tunes? I was smitten.

<3
 
Evo said:
The Jetsons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qcMjG1KL2Q&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qcMjG1KL2Q&feature=related

The Flintstones, ah yes, lighting up for the small children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5Roptw1AGp8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Roptw1AGp8

The opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiZm9RzO24&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiZm9RzO24&feature=related

Who knew there were flintstones in 1960s It's funny how they were changed their ending scene, mine age flintstones also had same ending expect the cigarette part!

I used to watch both Jetstones and flintstones :biggrin:
 
Adyssa said:
Gummy Bears can die in a fire, if I ever hear that theme song again I'm going to start stomping kittens! /rage
<3

I was singing it yesterday, it's pretty good! :-p

Dashing and Daring, Courageous and caring
Faithful and friendly with stories to share
All through the forest, they sing out in chorus
Marching along as their song fills the air
Gummi bears...bouncin here and there and everywhere
High adventure that's beyond compare
They are the Gummi Bears




I never stop loving singing along the winnie song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U8pAM4VXvI
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGoXtSw0Ias

I started watching mermaids and alladin near teenage years.

Bit before I loved Hey Arnold because it was so strange and Arnold house was in a downtown. I was mesmerized partly because I had never been to downtown that time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-LEUcedx6w
 
Last edited:
Alice in Wonderland and Bagpuss, they were great, and still are.