Christianity wasn't enough for me....

• Thread starter JMack
  • Start date
In summary, the author of this statement expresses that they have found Christianity to be insufficient for their needs, suggesting that they may have explored other beliefs or ideologies in search of a more fulfilling spiritual experience.
JMack
(Not saying it's incompatible with physics, but...) Long story short... past relationship with ex-fiancee based on Christianity failed... served as a strong motivator to try and discover objective truth about the universe. What better objective truth than physics?

Started out by reading Zeno's Paradox, and then a bunch of (~20) non-technical books on S.R., G.R., quantum, number theory, etc... I guess I know just enough to have misinformed opinions/ideas about stuff, which is kinda fun in an ignorance-is-bliss kinda way. Wrote down a bunch of notes/thoughts along the way so I have a lot of questions to ask! Seems like a pretty good forum with good discussion so I'm looking forward to posting!

Jesse

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Jesse. Keep your eyes open here and you'll find hopefully information, not misinformation.