Cocktail Recipes: The Cocktails You Can Eat!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
37
Physics news on Phys.org
I am sure yours will look better than the ones in the pic, i would leave out the ham and vanilla one though.
 
Those are super cute! I bet you can even do different shapes with some jello molds. I imagine that a good texture is difficult to get. I used to just make jello wigglers (shaped jello you can pick up and eat) and they take a lot of gelatin, and turn out a bit rubbery. The alcohol would make it more difficult to set. hmmm...
 
That's what I need - some cool little molds. Maybe candy molds?