Connecting with Physics Enthusiasts: A Journey of Passion and Perseverance

• Thread starter bsh90
  • Start date
In summary, connecting with physics enthusiasts requires a journey of passion and perseverance. It involves actively seeking out like-minded individuals, engaging in discussions and events, and continuously learning and sharing knowledge about the subject. It also requires determination to overcome challenges and setbacks in order to foster a strong and supportive community of physics enthusiasts. Through this journey, one can deepen their understanding and appreciation for physics and its applications, while also building meaningful connections with others who share the same passion.
bsh90
Hi everyone,
I am currently a physics student(M.Sc) and I am starting to write my thesis. I like to talk and connect with physics enthusiastic people.

Physics for me was always the field that most of the last decade thought about and got interested and disappointed repeatedly in it. Due to financial and health reasons, I can't completely dedicate myself to it. (I am in my 30s and have also a part-time job) I would be very happy if I can connect with people here and find joy in talking and connecting about this field with like-minded people.
Best Regards,
Bahar

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes bsh90
Hello and :welcome:!

I hope you're fine and will enjoy the many discussions in our forums!
Stay curious and have fun!

Likes bsh90