Cosmology and Particle Physics enthusiast, but no formal scientific training

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArcLight
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 363 views
ArcLight
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
How did you find PF?
I was searching for more information on Inflation as advocated by Alan Guth.
I have listened to various interviews with Alan Guth, Andre Linde, Leonard Susskind, Sean Carrol, etc and am interested in both Cosmology the nature of the universe. Multiverse, Many Worlds, Quantum Gravity, Black Holes, String Theory, possible wormholes explaining how quantum information inside a black hole is not lost, all kinds of interesting ideas.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello @ArcLight , :welcome: !

I see you're already engaged in a thread on something exotic. Don't be discouraged by the atmosphere: PF giants know a lot more than we earthlings -- but the other side of that is that they also know that there is much more we (including them) don't know.
Keep up the curiosity !
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ArcLight