Criterias to be accomplished to be eligible fr applyng fr 'MS' abroad

  • Thread starter Thread starter fusion911
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
fusion911
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I just wanted to know what are the things i should do (i mean like which entrance tests should i take or are there any other criterias to be taken care of ) which would make me eligible to apply for ms in civil engineering related subject (yet to be decided) in colleges in US and sweden .I am pursuing my Btech in civil engineering and i am in my second year of college and at present i am preparing for the GRE examination .I have acquired descent credits in my last semesters, please let me know if i need to take up any other exams or do i need to prepare for anything else to be able to apply for a moderately good university abroad. if possible can somebody suggest me with the names of a few good colleges in US and Sweden .
Thanks a ton for any input.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
fusion911 said:
i just wanted to know

which would make me eligible to apply

I don't mean to be a grammar nazi, but "sms language" is forbidden here...
 
micromass said:
I don't mean to be a grammar nazi, but "sms language" is forbidden here...

i have corrected my words, and this sms language won't be repeated again .Now can please anyone help me out with my problem.