Did the Volkswagen Polo prove its toughness in this video?
- Thread starter rcgldr
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Cool
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Homework Helper
- 8,948
- 687
Last edited by a moderator:
scott1
- 353
- 1
For not cool ads but still funny on PF see this thread:https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=102135
Homework Helper
- 8,948
- 687
You sure that's the right thread? Most of them were banned.scott1 said:For not cool ads but still funny on PF see this thread:https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=102135
scott1
- 353
- 1
YesJeff Reid said:You sure that's the right thread? Most of them were banned.
scott1
- 353
- 1
Which threads the ones I keep posting about?JasonRox said:The threads are getting kind of annoying.
Homework Helper
Gold Member
- 2,394
- 4
I don't know.
The photoshop ones and stuff like that. It's like they post a thread for every picture or something.
Note: I'm not talking about the Photo Contest. I'd to join that but I have no camera to work with. That's why I'm slow at getting pictures. I want my scooter picture up soon.
The photoshop ones and stuff like that. It's like they post a thread for every picture or something.
Note: I'm not talking about the Photo Contest. I'd to join that but I have no camera to work with. That's why I'm slow at getting pictures. I want my scooter picture up soon.
Mk
- 2,040
- 4
The threads are kind of annoying. The photoshop ones and stuff like that. It's like they post a thread for every picture or something.
Note: I'm not talking about the Photo Contest.
Ahhaahha!
Homework Helper
- 8,948
- 687
I'm a bit partial to vettes, because of my new toy (yeah I know, typical 50+ something male with a vette, but note I've been driving superbikes since the 1980's, current bike is a Suzuki Hayabusa, which makes the vette look slow. I'm a bit of an acceleration freak (typical male thing?). Few people know the difference between a regular vette and the z06 (505+hp versus 400hp, lighter car, better handling, ...). Even my wife likes the car though, although she's still reluctant to go full throttle on it. The vette's city milage isn't good, but it's over 26 on the freeway (very aerodynamic), and I commute a lot with the bike, which is over 35mpg.
z06.htm
Tiff of 5th gear takes a cruise in the Z06
z065g.wmv
Busa in action (0 to 100mph runs):
busa.wmv
Busa (not me driving) doing 185mph run:
busa185.wmv
z06.htm
Tiff of 5th gear takes a cruise in the Z06
z065g.wmv
Busa in action (0 to 100mph runs):
busa.wmv
Busa (not me driving) doing 185mph run:
busa185.wmv
Last edited:
scorpa
- 367
- 1
That is a beautiful car Jeff, I have heard that the new Z06 is an amazing car and that video you posted of it was great!The vette has always been my dream car, I would love to have a 63 coupe with the split rear windows.