Do International Applicants Get Visa Sponsorship and Housing from Intel?

  • Topic: Other 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Faru2904
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
6 replies · 3K views
Faru2904
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am persuing a degree in physics Well I want to apply to work at intel in US , I want to know if I apply on its website will they provide me with visa sponsorship and accommodation in the us
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Why not just ask them?

Also, what do you mean by "accomodation" ? Do you expect them to provide you with housing?
Yes,
 
berkeman said:
Probably not trolling, just underinformed.

@Faru2904 -- What have you found so far on Intel's website under their "Employment" section?
They Accept applications from foreign candidates only when they feel that there's a shortage of skilled workers in us. And there's. Nothing on providing accommodation
 
If you got hired and they helped you with your Visa/Green Card, I'm pretty sure they would expect you to find your own accommodations on your own, paying for that out of your salary. AFAIK, they do not have such a thing as dormitories or other group living arrangements.