koolraj09 Messages 166 Reaction score 5 Thread starter Jun 16, 2010 #1 Hi, but i want to know the abbreviation(meaning) of Er. I think it might be Emeritus but i need a confirmation.
Hi, but i want to know the abbreviation(meaning) of Er. I think it might be Emeritus but i need a confirmation.
jtbell Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper 2025 Award Messages 16,110 Reaction score 8,522 Jun 16, 2010 #2 The only Er I know is for the element erbium. Perhaps it would help if you gave us a quotation that shows the context in which this abbreviation was used.
The only Er I know is for the element erbium. Perhaps it would help if you gave us a quotation that shows the context in which this abbreviation was used.
humanino Messages 2,538 Reaction score 8 Jun 16, 2010 #3 "er..." is synonymous to "um..." and I could use it in this thread.
jtbell Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper 2025 Award Messages 16,110 Reaction score 8,522 Jun 16, 2010 #4 "Your abbreviation search returned 98 meanings." http://www.acronymfinder.com/ER.html