Retired electronics tinkerer interested in alternative energy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dontheone
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 547 views
Dontheone
I am a retired old fart. I am a didler in electronics and other stuff. Read too much internet and am curious about alt energy. I retired as an Instrument Tech 20 years ago. I fly Radio Control airplanes. I have been trying unsuccessfully to make a couple of Arduino projects that did not work yet. probably too complicated at first try. I have been reading about Tesla and Moray some and have some ideas. That led me here.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey Don, welcome to the forum. Be a good idea to read the rules before posting any personal ideas.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn