Exploring Increasing Terms in a Sequence of Multiples of Pi

• Thread starter Guineapigs_181
  • Start date
In summary, exploring increasing terms in a sequence of multiples of Pi involves examining the values of Pi multiplied by a constant factor, such as 2 or 3, and observing how the resulting sequence of numbers grows. This can help in understanding the properties and patterns of Pi and its multiples, and has applications in fields such as mathematics, physics, and engineering. By analyzing these sequences, researchers can gain insights into the nature of Pi and its role in various mathematical and scientific concepts. This exploration of increasing terms in a sequence of multiples of Pi is a valuable tool for furthering our understanding of this fundamental mathematical constant.
Guineapigs_181
I was kinda bored in math class after finishing a quiz today, so I just searched up "Math forums", because I like learning and finding out about new math things, and this was one of the top results, so I clicked around and read a few threads, site seems great with lots of helpful people

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Guineapigs_181 said:
site seems great with lots of helpful people

It is and it is :smile:

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to PF!

It looks like you've already found the POTW math quiz threads from our recent merger with the MHB forums. :smile:

Guineapigs_181 said:
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but since each term has to be bigger than the last, wouldn't
m1=2π
m2=4π
m3=6π
where
mn=[2nπ]
work?