Exploring Microwave Engineering at UCF: Progress and Potential?

• Thread starter quantumguy45
  • Start date
In summary, the field of microwave engineering is rapidly evolving and expanding at the University of Central Florida (UCF). The university is at the forefront of research and development in this field, with state-of-the-art facilities and collaborations with industry partners. UCF offers a comprehensive curriculum for students interested in pursuing a career in microwave engineering, with a focus on hands-on experience and practical applications. The university's current projects and partnerships demonstrate great potential for further advancements in this field, making UCF an ideal place for students and researchers to explore and contribute to the future of microwave engineering.
quantumguy45
Hello all,

I'm an electrical engineering student at UCF in florida looking to get into the microwave engineering field!
I am relatively new to this field but am very enthusiastic about learning as much about it as I can within the next few years!

Thanks

Likes MarkFL
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, and welcome to PF, from another Floridian. :biggrin:

I participated in several mathematics competitions at UCF as a student, waaay back when. :smile:

Likes quantumguy45
MarkFL said:
Hello, and welcome to PF, from another Floridian. :biggrin:

I participated in several mathematics competitions at UCF as a student, waaay back when. :smile:
Very cool! Have you been there recently? How do you feel UCF is progressing in terms of academia?

quantumguy45 said:
Very cool! Have you been there recently? How do you feel UCF is progressing in terms of academia?

No, I haven't been there since those competitions and I never attended, so I can't speak of their academics with any authority. :smile:

Likes quantumguy45