Nuclear engineer interested in biology and outdoor sports

  • Thread starter Thread starter quarkle
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 671 views
quarkle
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Hi everyone! I've always browsed through this site a lot before and thought it was high time I created an account. I am a nuclear engineer from India. Mostly work on neutronics (both fusion and fission).
Passionate about all things science, nature and outdoor adventure sports.
Apart from nuclear science, also really love biology.
I hope to learn a lot from here, fire up my creative juices and be of some help to other people :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi, I'm new, too. I must say I am finding this site somewhat intimidating. Lots of smart people. I am hoping to make friends with some of them though. So I can ask tediously annoying questions. :)
 
OmneBonum said:
Hi, I'm new, too. I must say I am finding this site somewhat intimidating. Lots of smart people. I am hoping to make friends with some of them though. So I can ask tediously annoying questions. :)
Hi! I'm sure you're one of those smart people too :) Looking forward to the same!