Longtime reader, former math major rejoining the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter LTKBlogger
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 523 views
LTKBlogger
First time poster, have read this board in the past and enjoyed it. I'm not a student and I'm certainly not up on my official terms and stuff, but I once was a math major in pursuit of a graduate degree, but that was 3 or 4 lifetimes ago. Used to be a little bit smart and I still have the curiosity.

I love pretty much any story of discovery from Galileo's observations of the phases of Venus to Einstein & Quantum Physics, and I enjoy stories about scientists who aren't famous but should be, like Aristarchus of Samos - a great thinker who's name I bring up whenever the opportunity presents itself.
 
Physics news on Phys.org