Free Historical Royal Society Journals for 2 Months - Where Can I Find Them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anttech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Journals
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Anttech said:
http://www.journals.royalsoc.ac.uk

It seems that *all* the Historical Royal Society Journals are now free for 2 months!

Articles here:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/14/royalsoc_archive_open/:biggrin:
:!) Ok kid in a candy store mode.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Royal Society Opens Online Archive

This one's amazing. You can get more than three centuries worth of scientific papers online for free.

http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/14/1340223

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/14/royalsoc_archive_open/
One of the world's most important historical records will be made available online for the first time today. All the Royal Society's journals are free for two months and include stone-cold scientific classics going back to 1665 and the foundations of modern inquiry.
 
Something told me it would've been posted when I started, but I went ahead anyway. :biggrin:
 
Some must read...

http://www.journals.royalsoc.ac.uk/(r5igds55kjk2za55f3qlm355)/app/home/search-articles-results.asp?referrer=search
 
Last edited by a moderator: