Funniest Sci-Fi Episodes: What are the Top Picks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Gaz
Messages
74
Reaction score
4
What's peoples favorite Funny episodes?

Mine has to be Stargate Atlantis s4 e14 : Harmony. Really funny if you haven't seen it you should watch it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
From the original Star Trek series: "A Piece of the Action", with Kirk and Spock dressed up like 1920s Chicago gangsters:



Spock: Captain, I'm neither brooding nor sombre, but I do have reservations about your solution to the problem of the Iotians.

Capt. Kirk: Ah, yes. I understand that. You don't think it's logical to leave a criminal organization in charge.

Spock: Highly irregular, to say the least, Captain. I'm also curious as to how you propose to explain to Starfleet Command that a starship will be sent each year to collect "our cut."
 
Last edited:
The X-Files episode "Jose Chung's From Outer Space".
 
That Red Dwarf episode with the despair squid. Although I'm not sure Red Dwarf would count since it is a Sci-Fi Sit Com :)

*edit* or the episode where Rimmer gets the holo virus that drives him insane.
"We can't do that Mr. Flibbles... who would clean up the mess??"
 
On an episode of "Deep Space 9" (which I didn't particularly like- but kept watching!) the crew, Sisko, Worf, and another, go back in time to the same space station where the original "Star Trek" series did "The Trouble with Tribbles", using tape from that original series, with the Deep Space Nine crew add. Worf, as he often did when trying to "pass" for something other than a Klingon, is wearing a hat that covers his forehead. The "Klingons" from the original show, of course, did not have the "forehead ridge" that all other Klingons from "second generation", on forward, had. The others ask "what happened!" Worfs response is "We Klingons don't talk about that".