Gang Of Alcoholic Moose Terrorized A Swedish Homeowner

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
For Arildno. My partner in Meese.

A few weeks ago a Stockholm police incident report stated that a mob of the boozed-up moose — four adults and one calf — had been terrorizing a local homeowner after he refused to let them into his garden.

The boozy animals left the scene when the police showed up, according to the Alaska Dispatch

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gang-alcoholic-moose-terrorized-swedish-210500670.html

Love the drunk animals video.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohgqRRLjBsg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm in Sweden at Umea Uni. as an exchange student and was told that I didn't have to worry about wild animals or people besides ocassional drunk fools looking for fights. But now hearing of such animal behavior, perhaps I should revise my claim of safety given to my family!
 
amos carine said:
I'm in Sweden at Umea Uni. as an exchange student and was told that I didn't have to worry about wild animals or people besides ocassional drunk fools looking for fights. But now hearing of such animal behavior, perhaps I should revise my claim of safety given to my family!
I've seen and heard what goes on with your drunken wildlife up there. I'd be very careful if I were you!
 
Thanks, Evo! :smile:
The last moose news hereabouts was a guy chasing a moose with a sword.
That is, the guy was wielding the sword, not the moose. Besides, he was on drugs.
 
My Canadian friend in HS once tried to convince me that there were "swamp moose" that were 2x larger than regular moose and highly aggressive.

Perhaps if she had said "drunken moose" I'd have believed her.
 
http://thefourfirkins.com/_uls/resources/moose.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dlgoff said:
http://thefourfirkins.com/_uls/resources/moose.jpg
I wasn't aware that Meese could filter water through their mouths, but there it is!
 
Last edited by a moderator: