Germany painting airlines to look like beach towels

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Germany Planes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
9 replies · 2K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
9,098
I just saw this coming in for a landing at Toronto International.

1689989133125.png


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/...unveils-planes-painted-like-beach-towels.html
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, hmmm27 and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:

Germany painting airlines to look like beach towels​

Looks to me more like something from a Dr. Seuss book
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hornbein and russ_watters
phinds said:
Looks to me more like something from a Dr. Seuss book
Indeed. Which is why I took note of it and determined to find out what it was all about.
 
A German sense of humour, that suggests you must book early to get a seat, to a place where you must be early, to place your beach towel near the pool.

Nok Air is creative.
Google images 'planes painted like birds'
 
Baluncore said:
A German sense of humour, that suggests you must book early to get a seat, to a place where you must be early, to place your beach towel near the pool.
The majority of the shares (51%) are held by a British investor company (Attestor). Just saying.
 
phinds said:
Looks to me more like something from a Dr. Seuss book
I do not like stripes on a plane.
I do not like them on a train.
I do not like them on a towel.
I do not like them on an owl.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, phinds and gmax137
I do not like them said DrGreg
Even if you tried to kneel and beg.