Getting hired at SpaceX or similar aerospace companies with a physics degree

  • Topic: Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Job Space
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Aaron M
Messages
24
Reaction score
4
I am currently in the last stretch of my B.Sc in physics( in the U.S) and I am completely set on working for a company like Space-X, I have decided my life goal is to help advance humanity's exploration/colonization of space. That being said, does anyone work for Space-X or similar companies that could offer advice on how I could carve my path or have an edge landing a career there? I am very open to a variety of jobs, I just want to be a part of the progress. My current short term goal is to work as an entry level engineer while continuing my education with a M.Sc in material physics.

Thank you in advance
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Aaron M said:
I am currently in the last stretch of my B.Sc in physics( in the U.S) and I am completely set on working for a company like Space-X, I have decided my life goal is to help advance humanity's exploration/colonization of space. That being said, does anyone work for Space-X or similar companies that could offer advice on how I could carve my path or have an edge landing a career there? I am very open to a variety of jobs, I just want to be a part of the progress. My current short term goal is to work as an entry level engineer while continuing my education with a M.Sc in material physics.

Thank you in advance
http://www.spacex.com/careers

:smile: