Greetings my fellow interested lads

• Thread starter SouthWestScott
  • Start date
In summary, the topic of "Greetings my fellow interested lads" refers to addressing a group of people who share a common interest. It is a friendly and inclusive way of acknowledging others and creating a sense of camaraderie. This phrase is often used in online communities or forums, where individuals with similar interests can come together and connect. It is a simple yet effective way of initiating conversation and building relationships. Greetings to fellow interested lads serves as a warm and welcoming introduction, encouraging further engagement and interaction among like-minded individuals.
SouthWestScott
Hey! Nice to meet you! My (user)name's SouthWestScott (Or Scott if you're lazy as hekk) and I am quite interested with several theories I have made, now note that I haven't even completted HIGHSCHOOL, so take all of this with quite a bit of salt...

Hope 'yall are supportive!

-SouthWestScott

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Note we don't allow personal theories. We are a mainstream education community. Message me and I can give you other communities that allow personal theories.

Likes berkeman