Hallo folks I'm new (kid on the block).

  • Thread starter Thread starter physicquest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Block
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 2K views
physicquest
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I like it here!
This lounge it's cozy.
It's magic too, because it brings out the best out of scientists.
(any mad scientist around? with no sense of humour? :biggrin:)
I looked around and
I have a question for you:

why should a scientist hide his age?

Probably now you can understand why my signature (if I ever learn how to make one) gonnabe
"I wish PF were the place where even if you make a stupid question you get a wise answer"
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi physicquest! Welcome to PF! :smile:

I'm sure you'll like it here, there are enoug mad mathematicians to discuss things with :biggrin:

What are you studying (or going to study)??

Anyways, do you tend to have a special fondness for fish?? Any favorite fish?? (bigger is better)
 
micromass said:
Any favorite fish?? (bigger is better)

Me !, I am Fish !
 
physicquest said:
Me !, I am Fish !
Uh Oh, get him Micro!

Welcome physicsguest! I know you'll like it here, lots of nice and helpful people.

You might want to choose a small fish, if you get my drift. :-p
 
Evo said:
Welcome physicsg:biggrin:uest! QUOTE]

Not so fast ,mentor.
You might find out :eek: I'm worse than Denis, Kathrina, Escherichia ...
 
Last edited:
Welcome to PF physicquest. We'll try to make your quest be successful.
 
Evo said:
I know you'll like it here, lots of nice and helpful people.

Hey, and Evo is here too! :biggrin:

(just joking, please don't ban me... again) :redface:

Anyway, back to business:

*slaps physicquest with... uuh... himself!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s
 
micromass said:
*
are enoug mad mathematicians:biggrin:

You mean MADHS ? :biggrin:

(*sorry, I haven't learned yet how to multiquote):blushing:
 
micromass said:
Hey, and Evo is here too! :biggrin:
(just joking, please don't ban me... again) :redface:

is Evo dangerous?:shy:
 
physicquest said:
is Evo dangerous?:shy:

Sorry, Evo, could we have a suggestion box to complain about m(ad)entors with no sense of humour? :biggrin:
 
No, I know who you are but wanted to finish my coffee simpatico. Wave goodbye.
 
Evo said:
No, I know who you are but wanted to finish my coffee simpatico. Wave goodbye.
You have pending friend requests from [STRIKE]physicquest[/STRIKE].
:smile: Glad I noticed the strike. :smile: