Have You Ever Been Accused of Insulting Someone Without Realizing It?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davenn
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
9,749
Reaction score
11,974
Am sure most guys can relate to this one :wink:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/13091935_1705983412952735_6460289848267836033_n.jpg?oh=18de2b885357405a78b45afb0ceeb574&oe=57A2BECE

Dave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia, ProfuselyQuarky, phinds and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
One day I used that old phrase, "Work smarter, not harder", on one of my coworkers.
She accused me of calling her stupid.
:headbang:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia, ProfuselyQuarky, Joppy and 1 other person
OmCheeto said:
One day I used that old phrase, "Work smarter, not harder", on one of my coworkers.
She accused me of calling her stupid.
:headbang:

eeekk hahaha ... that falls into the same category :wink:
 
OmCheeto said:
One day I used that old phrase, "Work smarter, not harder", on one of my coworkers.
She accused me of calling her stupid.
:headbang:
When that happened to me, I answered: "Well, I didn't think you were stupid before, but I do now!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Sophia and ProfuselyQuarky