Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello all, I'm glad that I finally joined!

1. Dec 26, 2015 #1
    Hello everyone!

I'm glad to say that I have finally joined these forums after "lurking" around for about six months, because although I have been reading questions and answers on here for a while, I never found it necessary to make an account. This is due to the fact that if I ever had a question that needed to be answered about something I would either search on this website or in the rest of the web and typically find that someone had asked a similar enough question to mine so that I could find a sufficient answer. Along the same lines, whenever I would see a thread on here with a question that I believed I could answer, I would find that someone else had already answered to the point where my two cents would simply be redundant.

So, finally I have made an account and am now formally saying hello to all of you!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 26, 2015 #2

Orodruin

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Welcome to Physics Forums!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook