Hello everyone. Physics/ astro physics hobbiest

• Thread starter Timothy Delpiero
  • Start date
In summary, Hello everyone! If you are a hobbyist in physics or astrophysics, you are in good company. These fields of study are fascinating and constantly evolving, with endless opportunities to explore and discover new things about the universe. Whether you are interested in theoretical concepts or hands-on experiments, there is something for everyone in the world of physics and astrophysics. So go ahead and pursue your passions, and never stop learning and exploring the mysteries of the cosmos.
Timothy Delpiero
Hello all,
My name is Timothy Delpiero, 29 years old, bachelors degree in architecture. Physics and astro physics ( and theory) are a bit of a hobby. I am just here to feed my habit. Gain some knowledge and continue working on a few theories i have. I am happy to be here. I look forward to our future conversations.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:
Welcome - you've come to the right place to understand what modern physics is really about.

(But please do take a look at the forum rule about not posting or discussing theories until after they have been published in an appropriate scientific journal).

Welcome!

We all love science and are eager to help others, and positively welcome contributions from members. Just keep in mind doing what @Nugatory has said above.

Make sure you know about and explore the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.