1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

HELp deadline approchingwaterloo vs Mcgill

1. May 20, 2009 #1
    I m deciding on wt program i should attend to next year and i have narrowed down to 2 1/2 program.

Civil engineering at U of Waterloo (co-op)
    vs
    Material engineering at Mcgill (co-op)
    vs
    aviation management at Western Ontario (non-flight)

First of all, I have no idea wt kind of jobs will aviation management get me to. Also, I really hope to have an international experience, meaning international co-op, not just around North America but the rest of the world. So, if any of u can answer some of these questions or heard about the program, please help.

2. jcsd
  3. May 21, 2009 #2
    Waterloo is supposedly really boring, but the engineering and comp sci programs are supposed to be really good.

I went to Western for math and I think it is a good school. The labs are pretty relaxed and programs are easy to get into if you are willing to put in the work. The city is also lively.

I have no clue about McGill. PM me if you have any more questions

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook