Hey everyone. I'm a non-traditional student heading back to school

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pillow
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 507 views
Pillow
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hey PhysicsForums,

As the title states I'm heading back to school as a non-traditional student (26 years old) after having left university many years ago to get a handle on my poor mental health which had been significantly impacting my ability to succeed academically.

Now that things seem to be going alright for the most part I've decided it's time and signed up for classes for the spring semester at a local CC and hope to bring out the best of my ability going forward.

I'm currently reviewing some mathematics to prepare but am quite interested in many subjects within STEM. While surfing the web I accidentally found this forum and thought it'd be beneficial to participate in it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, Pillow! :cool:
It is wonderful to hear that you have been recovering and that you plan on resuming learning.
You will find many interesting discussions here, enriched by participation of many experts.
Best!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pillow
Good luck with everything and I hope we can be of some help to you along the way.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pillow
Welcome to PhysicsForums, @Pillow -- very glad to hear you are doing better and back on track. The CC system is a great route to take to get back in the swing of things. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pillow