Hey guys, I'm having a difficult time over here. I think that my

  • Thread starter Thread starter Einshteinlover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hey Time
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 7K views
Einshteinlover
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I'm having a difficult time over here. I think that my friend is going to drop out of grad school; he really seems to dislike his advisor and his colleagues. Apparently they are all rude to him and a few have even tried stealing his work. More recently his ex told him that they were not going to be getting back together and he doesn't think he is ready for a relationship until he gets his degree. Do you guys have any advice which I should pass on to him?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If he does not like the school, he is at could he not just consider perhaps transferring schools?
And as far as relationships go, people should go into them whenever they feel ready. You're friend could be a bit heartbroken from his ex, and could just need time.