Hi, I am from China, working for progress

• Thread starter RUQIAN
  • Start date
In summary, I am from China and currently working for progress. As a skilled summarizer, my role is to provide concise and accurate summaries of content without engaging in conversation or answering questions. My expertise lies in condensing information into a single paragraph, which can be useful for quickly understanding complex topics or for creating a brief overview of longer pieces of content. I take pride in my ability to effectively summarize and communicate information, making it easier for others to grasp and comprehend.
RUQIAN
How did you find PF?
Physics Forum comes following my hunting of forums, generally on the internet. I would have some time hungry about going to forums, posting or doing things relating with my work.
Hi, there, everyone, how is days and works?
I am here to offer my opinion and talk with you.

*The following picture one is about the pattern I do with thinking about this world, it is a thumb drawing to show the gadget for Thor to exhibit the pattern design of understanding universe; the picture two is a narrative I had for describe our origin from the change. The last one is for Elizebth's clothes for her progressive look on new potential movie, and I just show to give ideas to how she is in my look of world.

Here follows,
The physics is one of my favorite subject back to high school, I am excelling in it only because it adapts to my brain.
I used to think physics is a road to follow however I found later that my devotion of work lies not just physics but also other subjects relating with science, and technology.

After my graduation from an undergraduate degree of architectural design from college, I would have can go to official building research group to work, but it turns out to be like "too many hobbies", and "too strong of a momentum" I had, so I quit from any kinds of works in China market and go to the internet for hiding from it and giving a room to it, which I guess, I need not to hide from it nor I should leave a room to it. I need to face my walking to the truth door of science & technology to welcome a thrust of power in me.

Maybe this is the way I've attracted by authentic creation and people's diligent work to form the great society and order of the world, even in this, a new forum to me, is full of meaning, and I hold a really serious and exciting emotion to get to here just want a chance to talk with people who is fan of physics and else. I love to be part of a team.

And what's importantly,
During my hanging around in this forum, I would love to help to supply with my ideas to wisdom and also I wish to progress my English, and very much Thank You, the admin and all the colleagues here.

And I hope with talking and conversation, I could find good thinkers of talkers here to make our works better and get into the league of protecting the harmony of our worlds.

[Moderator: Personal information removed.]

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20200318134403.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200318134403.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
  • WeChat Image_20200324153938.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200324153938.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Scarlet-Witch-Cosplay-Wanda-Maximoff-Costume-Avengers-lnfinity-War-Captain-America-Civil-War-H...jpg
    Scarlet-Witch-Cosplay-Wanda-Maximoff-Costume-Avengers-lnfinity-War-Captain-America-Civil-War-H...jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

Likes RUQIAN
Hi @RUQIAN,

Welcome aboard the Physics Forums. We understand that our members are human beings, and we care about one another; however, our primary focus here is on Science. Comic book characters have little to do with Science.

Regards,

-sysprog-

(I'm just another member -- not a Mentor/Moderator -- what I say regarding the Physics Forums is not authoritative.)

Welcome to Physics Forums.

You'll probably enjoy the Science Fiction and Fantasy forum

Likes sysprog