Hi! I'm doing BSc.(Honors) Physics Degree in Sri Lanka ( USJP). SayHi☺

  • Thread starter Thread starter Binura Chathumina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    #physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
6 replies · 2K views
Binura Chathumina
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
How did you find PF?: I'm using Instagram. My ID is soy_binac (Binur Abeysekara)

Hi I'm doing a physics degree in University of Sri Jayawardena Pura, Sri Lanka. I want to know Can I do Nuclear engineering as my masters in future?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DeBangis21 and gmax137
Physics news on Phys.org
I know and have worked with many people who have physics BS and nuclear engineering MS. In the US. I don't know anything about the situation in Sri Lanka.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Binura Chathumina, DeBangis21 and jtbell
OP:

Write down a list of candidate schools you are considering for a master's in nuclear engineering program. Then check their websites for admissions requirements. If they are not posted, e-mail the departments.
 
gmax137 said:
I know and have worked with many people who have physics BS and nuclear engineering MS. In the US. I don't know anything about the situation in Sri Lanka.
Oh Thank you so much brother for your informations☺️
 
Binura Chathumina said:
☺️❤️ Thank you
You are welcome, fellow physics undergrad.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Binura Chathumina