How Can a Father Relearn Physics to Help His Daughter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nirenoj
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 376 views
Nirenoj
How did you find PF?
Searched Google with the data in my daughters grade 12 physics word problem.
It has been a good many years since I took grade twelve physics. I must say I miss a good textbook. These unsearchable pdf files just lack the satisfaction of slamming a thick book shut after solving a difficult problem. They also seem to lack an index and an appendix. I still remember many formulas and concepts, but I am missing some of the most basic math. I will be reaching out from Eastern New Brunswick Canada for help.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to meeting many of you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. We have high school students here, so your daughter could sign up to ask her own questions, but I wouldn't begrudge a dad's right to look good to his daughter :smile:
 
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. We have high school students here, so your daughter could sign up to ask her own questions, but I wouldn't begrudge a dad's right to look good to his daughter :smile:
Thanks!