How Can a Passion for Laser Physics Enhance My University Experience?

  • Thread starter Thread starter William S
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 585 views
William S
Greetings everyone!

I'm a 21 yr old student trying to complete my second year at University. I got interested in physics at a young age and have been interested in it for a fairly long time. Currently enrolled in a 5 year integrated course.

Field that currently interests me is laser physics ( laser spectroscopy and frequency combs), also i find current advancements in plasma physics wildly fascinating. And of course, just like any physicist I'm am amazed by astrophysics and often find myself stargazing.

Reasons for joining this community are; to help other with any problems i might assist with, since i have used this site many times to find help on any problem I might have, so only reasonable thing to do is to try to give back.
I also will be needing help with various things that I do not grasp fully and I certainly look forward to exchange of information :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org