How can I get help with biomechanics for my little sister's studies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ihearechoes
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 702 views
Ihearechoes
Hey! I have a little sister who has just started studying biomechanics, and I thought by signing up here I could learn about it and help her out. It's something I find very interesting too, but feel like I'm going to need help getting my head around some of the calculations/formulae, and being able to relate the material to my sister in a way she can understand. Happy to be here and looking forward to learning a bunch. :) Cheers
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF! Nice pup!

Thank you, he's a very good boy :D
Where might be the best place to post a question?

Thank you.
 
Ihearechoes said:
Thank you, he's a very good boy :D
Where might be the best place to post a question?

Thank you.
If it's homework, or schoolwork related, or could fall into that category, the Homework forums are the best place.

Specifics here https://www.physicsforums.com/help/homeworkhelp/

More specific specifics https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/guidelines-for-students-and-helpers.686781/

General help here https://www.physicsforums.com/help/

If it's just a general question, post it in the forum you feel it would be best suited. A mentor may move it if we think it will be answered better elsewhere.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman, Ihearechoes and ISamson
Evo said:
If it's homework, or schoolwork related, or could fall into that category, the Homework forums are the best place.

Specifics here https://www.physicsforums.com/help/homeworkhelp/

More specific specifics https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/guidelines-for-students-and-helpers.686781/

General help here https://www.physicsforums.com/help/

If it's just a general question, post it in the forum you feel it would be best suited. A mentor may move it if we think it will be answered better elsewhere.

Great thanks, I'll post something in there :)