How can I make a directional radio wave receiver and transmitter for my project?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vivek chauhan
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 740 views
vivek chauhan
Hello everyone.
I am Vivek chauhan from India , I am an Automobile Engineer. As i am working on some projects so i have lots of basic questions regarding those projects. It would be a good experience getting answers from the experts.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Vivek.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif
 
I am working on a project for which i need a directional radio wave receiver and transmitter or something like that. It would be grate if someone could help me out in making this device.
 
vivek chauhan said:
I am working on a project for which i need a directional radio wave receiver and transmitter or something like that. It would be grate if someone could help me out in making this device.
Include a lot more details of what you seek, and post your request to our Electrical Engineering forum.