How Can New Members Enrich Our Science Community?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 889 views
JasmineMasown
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
How did you find PF?
Found this forum via Google search one day when i was curious about social and community websites or apps for Physics students
Hey! This is Jasmine Masown here. A curious learner, book lover and a science buff. I've been passionate about science and how things in our universe work ever since I was a Lil kid. Hopefully carrying that love for science forward in the form of formal education (physics undergrad).

Thank you :)
Hoping to make new friends and explore more about scientific disciples together via this forum.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Just have a look at our terms before you start a discussions with "I have a dream an idea ..."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PhDeezNutz and dextercioby