How can PF assist with solid mechanics and physics questions?

• Thread starter Wille
  • Start date
In summary, PF (Physics Forums) is a valuable resource for those seeking assistance with solid mechanics and physics questions. The platform offers a wide range of helpful tools and features, including an active community of experts and detailed explanations of complex concepts. Additionally, PF allows users to post their own questions and receive personalized responses, making it a convenient and effective way to improve understanding and problem-solving skills in these areas.
Wille
Dear all, I am a new member at PF. I have a PhD in Solid Mechanics from Sweden so I hope to be able to answer question related to that and also around the numerical solutions and finite element codes used to solve problems within solid mechanics. I myself have a raising interest in physics which is the reason I joined this forum.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site guidelines as we are a highly moderated forum that takes some getting used to.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/
In particular, our mission is to help students. We do this by providing hints and not by solving their homework for them. You'll see that when you check out our other forums.

If you have any questions drop me a line.

Take care and welcome,

Jedi